City Walking Tour
Feel the breath of centuries by walking the narrow streets of Riga Old Town and enjoy spectacular Art Nouveau architecture on 3 hour walking tour in Riga. Tour in Riga to explore the ancient, charming streets of the Riga Old Town and to visit the most impressive Art Nouveau objects in central part of Riga.
About The Tour
This guided tour will take you on a walk along the narrow streets of the Medieval Hanseatic Old Town of Riga to enjoy the splendors of the Dome cathedral, Old Guild house, Riga castle, house of the Blackheads and much more.
Besides the old town you are visiting also other central Riga parts to admire the spectacular art nouveu architecture. Roughly one third of buildings in Riga are Art Nouveau and that makes our capital the city with the highest concentration of Art Nouveau architecture in the world. Moreover, art and architecture connoisseurs believe that it is in Riga that art nouveau found its especially powerful and sweeping expression.
In order to preserve Old Riga, Riga’s wooden buildings and the Art Nouveau architecture, the historical center of Riga has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The areas where Art Nouveau features most lavishly are Alberta Street and the so called embassy district nearby.
- Walk the centuries old streets of Riga Old Town
- Visit historical locations
- Learn about history of Riga and Latvia
- Be amazed by the charm of the city
- Admire the spectacular Riga Art Nouveau architecture
- Visit Alberta and Elizabetes streets in Riga
- Get to know the everyday life of Riga
- Tour includes moderate amount of walking, please wear flat shoes suitable for walking.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress according to the weather
Tour Price and Booking
From 15 EUR*
- Meeting at the hotel (if located in the Riga Old Town)
*Price is provided for the complete groups! To get quote for your group size click "+Inquire / Book"!